Thursday, January 28, 2010

double fail

everywhere i look i am reminded of my imperfections, inadequacies, and my failures. It kind of really sucks, when your self-esteem is so low, that any compliments or praises are mistaken as double-sided remarks that mean something else. i suck at guitar, and my voice sucks, and i am nowhere near spiritually mature or good enough to lead 6 other people to praise an Almighty God. i know some of you will smack me for saying this but whatver i dont care cause i am allowed to used this blog to vent too, and no-one reads this anyways. so peace, times are tough... *insert a stream of angsty comments and phrases here*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

jordan =) I read this every so often, so I am going to smack you in the head for saying that..but yes you are allowed to vent if only you remember in the end that it is because of our God that makes us worthy. We all come to Him broken, dirty, and useless and He takes all those pieces and 'refines us like silver' (psalm 66:10).

I am glad that He is humbling you but don't forget that He has also gifted you...and I among many others have been blessed by your many gifts and talents. =)

Call me sometime when you're free!! We still need to catch up!

praying for you bud;
eliora

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


check out my stats